Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Christmas Party

On December 24 was called "silent night" which was a formal day to the foreign country. The whole member of the computer science department were informed to have a party together in order to let us enjoy the christmas atmosphere. The party was mainly held by the second grade of the students. First of all we have a singing compitition as our main show and arrange the exchanging gifts between our contest. Some of my classmates wnet to sing on the plateform. I thought they were really courage to stand on there. The hosts and the judges did a great job during the contest. They made fun of the contestants by using funny tones and exaggerated movement and we were deeply influenced by their great talent of speaking. Then we began to change presents to others. Most of the presents are jist for fun without positive function. I got a box of chocolate which was a famous brand. Frankly speaking, I thought I was lucky enough to get this preasent instead of something useless. I appreciated our school brothers and sisters a lot because of their efforts on the activity.

No comments: