Friday, December 26, 2008

Tennis Club Party

Today is a fulfilled day especially during the dinner time. The tennis club invites the whole members to have dinner together in a buffet restaurant next to the Chung Gung hospital. I felt so cold and starving after my history lessen at 6:00. We went there by riding motorcycles. Quickly, we can not stand to eat. I take several plates which are full of foods. We have a big feast with special shape kinds of cusine, cakes and drinks. Most important of all, I can have a chance to chat with some of my school brother and sister from the other department. Also, the new fresh men of our department there are nine people. We talk some of the love secrets whose roles are our classmates. After hearing from those news, I feel quite schoked. My school sisters are kindful and like to play with us so we often make chokes in them. It is until ten o'clock that we go back to school. Although today is cold, I feel quite warm in my soul.

No comments: