Sunday, December 28, 2008

PE Class

The PE class last week was a fun and impressive lesson to me. Why? Because it has been a long time since last time I played basketball again. Traced back to my senior high school, basketball was the an unforgottable activity in the there years. almost everyday I played basketball after a whole day class. I played basketball in order to shapen my skill and enjoy the terrific atmosphere in a game. Thanks to basketball , I also made some friends in the court and acquire enjoyments in it. Another reason why I felt impressive was that I still remember those memories while I played basketball with my senior high school friends. I miss them and those happy days a lot after I lost those things. However there is no use to fell regreat those days. I hoped I can have great friendship with my classmates too.

No comments: